Quiddity helps food companies, scientific research institutes, industry associations and consulting
firms improve or establish their strategic food safety communications programs.
- We collaborate
with your management and marketing teams to devise a blueprint for a food safety communications program that meets your business
- We design custom editorial services that create or improve your information products, in technical
and nontechnical formats.
- We plan and execute, offering project management services for all of our food
safety communications programs.
- We can help
streamline and repurpose your print-to-web content and systems.
- We will work with you to develop conference
sessions, seminar and workshop programs.
|key in on quiddity
We Know What You Want
Quiddity helps food
safety technology product and service companies,
testing labs, auditing and consulting firms,
and marketing departments create food safety content and messaging
targeted to increase brand recognition and sales.
- We write high-impact advertorial and feature articles, company and product profiles for industry print publications
and online media outlets.
- We will support
your marketing team's efforts in creating, penning and editing effective marketing and sales pieces.
- We can create a print-to-web strategy to make the most of your marketing
and sales materials.
- We can help you build
content for workshops, seminars and online presentations and help plan the event
- We can help identify target audiences in the food safety supply chain and recommend ways to connect with new contacts.
publishers and editors enhance their food safety coverage,
in print and online.
- We can create an editorial strategic plan for print
and web-based food safety content that drives ad revenues and enhances your publication’s editorial identity.
- Looking to launch a new magazine, tabloid, buyer's
guide, directory or advertorial supplement with a food safety focus? We can help you do that, too.
- Need a contributing editor or freelance writer
for your magazine, newsletter or online editorial pages? As the driving editorial force behind Food
Safety Magazine for 17 years, Quiddity’s Julie Larson Bricher is a highly recognized and well-respected name
in B2B food safety journalism. She can connect you to the industry's food safety experts to produce high-impact content.